A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Bohjanen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Bohjanen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Bohjanen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohjanen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bohjanen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Bohjanen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Bohjanen practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Bohjanen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Bohjanen practices Dermatology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Dermatologists.