A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Rodriguez-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Rodriguez-Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Rodriguez-Johnson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Johnson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Rodriguez-Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Rodriguez-Johnson DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Rodriguez-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Rodriguez-Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Rodriguez-Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.