A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Eakin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Eakin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Eakin MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Eakin practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Eakin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Eakin practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Tyler Internists.