Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klippenstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klippenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klippenstein graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Klippenstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Klippenstein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Klippenstein practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.