A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klippenstein graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Klippenstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.