A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klippenstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Klippenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klippenstein graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Klippenstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Klippenstein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Klippenstein practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Klippenstein practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.