Dr. Kimberly Lefholz DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Arlington, TX

3.2

September 6th, 2016
Rude
Dr. Lefholtz was my Dr. for over 10 years and did my hysterectomy. She does not have the best bedside manner and was o.k. until you disagree with her or say that you do not want a osteo x-ray every year that she wanted for me that I had not have symptoms to need after two years of getting them. She would get mad and showed it by pounding harder on my back during exam. She needs to control her anger and I cannot believe she is still in this practice!! I did not go back after that!

September 23rd, 2015
She was a nightmare! Told me I was pregnant and sent me to a free hopital for testing when I needed serious medical attention. Her office is above an ER and I had insurance. I had a huge tumor and lost a lot of blood & she dropped me as a patient. By the time I got another appointment set and diagnosed months later, the cancer has almost stread to my whole body. Her nurse was so mean, she mafe me cry & when I needed something for pain, she refused to help. I would er recom this dr and her exam was traumatizing!!!

July 29th, 2015
Read the reviews, Have seen her twice, very helpful and understanding. Straight up that's what I like. Would Recommend

March 26th, 2015
Great Decision
Reading all of the reviews I was terrified After I had already made my appointment with Dr. Lefholz. I actually had called to see if I could switch doctors after reading all the awful things I had read. But then I thought about after hearing that she was the best of the best I went ahead and made my appointment and man was I floored. During my first visit with her I sensed she was very direct but concerned about the issues I was having with the fibroids that were in my stomach. I actually looked like I was pregnant and I was not. She immediately had me scheduled for a sonogram and discovered I would need them to be removed as soon as possible. She drew pictures of what all she was going to do and made sure I was comfortable with the decisions that I was going to make concerning the surgery. Turned out I had to have 2 surgeries within 2 weeks of each other and Both went extremely well. So glad I stuck to my decision to go ahead and stick with her, even my husband was impressed with the way she explained things to him after each of my surgeries. On my last appointment with her I shared my experience of reading the reviews that were wrote about her and she was a little taken back but just asked if I could write my own review and give an opinion of my experience. I thanked her for taking such quick action on a problem that I've known I had for over 2 years. I would recommend her to anyone that needed the same procedure that I had done which was a hysterectomy . And as for Fran her nurse she also was very helpful and would call me back if I had any questions about anything. Great Decision indeed and I feel fantastic.

December 13th, 2014
Pure perfection
The best person to have by your side

January 29th, 2013
Ive been visiting this dr for nearly two years and still havent had a diagnose of my problems. She had me repeating the same test for whatever reason. I informed her that ive taken the test already and she was like oh, let me check my notes. Should she been better prepared? That was very unprofessional. She prescribed me some meds and it caused problems else where so i informed her about it and she didnt care to hear it and stated you still have to take it. WHAT???!!!! Also, she doesnt fully hear you out. if you ask a questions, she NEVER have an answer for you but instead gets mad when asking questions. After going going to another dr, within a week she performed many test and now i have some answer....STAY AS FAR AWAY from Dr Lefholz, PLEASE!!!!!

July 26th, 2012
Get over yourself!
I really don't understand sick people who don't want help. If your looking for someone to cry with you and just hold your hand, sorry, she is not the one. If you are looking for a Dr. that you can trust and that will give you the facts straight up, this is your Dr. I love the fact that she is who she is. NO HOLDS BARRED.

January 22nd, 2012
Love her!
I don't know what happened to the other reviewers (!!!), but Dr. Lefholz has always been nice to me. She is gentle, knowledgeable, and skilled. She has performed two separate surgeries on me (hysterectomy and bladder sling) and I trust her with my life!She has always taken the time to answer any questions I had, and is very caring.She also referred me to an orthopedic doctor for a second opinion (after I told her the doctor I was seeing was going to do surgery) and saved me from shoulder surgery!I love her and highly recommend her.

January 19th, 2012
forced a c-section based on factor V when perinatologist said there was no reason for a c.

November 5th, 2011
very rude behaviour
I am surprised with this Dr.'s behavior. She told me she is going to examine me, after reading my problems. I forgot to mention her a point and when she came to examine me and tried twice but I screamed as it was very painful. But I told her that I will try to cooperate and she can try once more. But she was annoyed with me and told she is not going to examine me henceforth and asked me to see some other doctor. Is this the way the Dr behaves with the patient?