A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Leighton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leighton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leighton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- D.M. Cogdell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Leighton MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Leighton practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Leighton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Leighton practices Public Health near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Lamesa, TX.
See Lubbock Preventive Medicine Specialists.