A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly McIlnay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly McIlnay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIlnay
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIlnay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly McIlnay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIlnay graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McIlnay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ruth McIlnay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly R. McIlnay practice?
- Dr. Kimberly McIlnay has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly McIlnay practices Family Medicine near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Primary Care Doctors.