A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly McIlnay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly McIlnay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly McIlnay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIlnay graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McIlnay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ruth McIlnay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly R. McIlnay practice?
- Dr. Kimberly McIlnay has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly McIlnay practices Family Medicine near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Family Physicians.