A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kin Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kin Lui is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kin Lui, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Lui has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kin W Lui MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kin W. Lui practice?
- Dr. Kin Lui has 1 office location.
Dr. Kin Lui practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.