A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kin Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kin Lui is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lui
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Lui Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kin Lui, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Lui has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kin W Lui MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kin W. Lui practice?
- Dr. Kin Lui has 1 office location.
Dr. Kin Lui practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.