A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingson Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingson Woo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingson James Woo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kingson J. Woo practice?
- Dr. Kingson Woo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kingson Woo practices Family Medicine near Sanbornville, NH.
See Sanbornville Family Physicians.