A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Kancharla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Kancharla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Kancharla, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kancharla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kancharla has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Reddy Kancharla MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Kancharla practice?
- Dr. Kiran Kancharla has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Kancharla practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Oncologists, and Irving Hematologists.