A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Kancharla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Kancharla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kancharla
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kancharla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Kancharla, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kancharla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kancharla has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Reddy Kancharla MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Kancharla practice?
- Dr. Kiran Kancharla has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Kancharla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Hematologists, and Irving Oncologists.