A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Reichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Reichard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Reichard, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Perinatal Care
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reichard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reichard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans