A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Reichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Reichard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reichard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Reichard, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Perinatal Care
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reichard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk W Reichard MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk W. Reichard practice?
- Dr. Kirk Reichard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Reichard practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons and Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons.