A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Swensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Swensen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Swensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swensen graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Swensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Sunnyside Community Hospital
- Kittitas Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Walker Swensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk W. Swensen practice?
- Dr. Kirk Swensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Swensen practices Family Medicine near Sedro Woolley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyside, WA.
See Sedro Woolley Primary Care Doctors.