A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Kirkland Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Kirkland Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Kirkland Grant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- OB/GYN Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grant has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Kirkland Kirkland Grant MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. J Kirkland K. Grant practice?
- Dr. J Kirkland Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. J Kirkland Grant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.