A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Bekker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Bekker, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bekker
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bekker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Bekker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bekker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Elizabeth Bekker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten E. Bekker practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Bekker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Bekker practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Family Physicians and Smyrna Geriatric Doctors.