A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Bekker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Bekker, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bekker
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bekker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Bekker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bekker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Elizabeth Bekker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten E. Bekker practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Bekker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Bekker practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Primary Care Doctors, Smyrna Family Physicians, and Smyrna Geriatric Doctors.