A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Truman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Truman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Truman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Truman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Truman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten C Truman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten C. Truman practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Truman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Truman practices Family Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Family Physicians.