A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Truman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Truman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Truman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Truman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Truman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten C Truman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten C. Truman practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Truman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Truman practices Family Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Family Physicians.