A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Turchan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Turchan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Turchan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Turchan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Turchan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Moores Turchan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten M. Turchan practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Turchan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Turchan practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Greenwood Dermatologists.