A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirti Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirti Saxena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirti Saxena, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saxena has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirti Saxena MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kirti Saxena practice?
- Dr. Kirti Saxena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirti Saxena practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Missouri City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Houston, TX.
See Missouri City Psychiatrists.