A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kisa Crosse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kisa Crosse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kisa Crosse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosse graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crosse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kisa Crosse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kisa Crosse practice?
- Dr. Kisa Crosse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kisa Crosse practices Family Medicine near Fulton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Fulton Primary Care Doctors.