A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Elaprolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Elaprolu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elaprolu graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Elaprolu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elaprolu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kishore Elaprolu practice?
Dr. Kishore Elaprolu practices Internal Medicine near Brookings, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Brookings Internists.