A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishu Nagrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishu Nagrani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishu Nagrani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagrani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nagrani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishu H Nagrani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kishu H. Nagrani practice?
- Dr. Kishu Nagrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishu Nagrani practices Pediatrics near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Pediatricians.