A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiumars Arfai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiumars Arfai, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiumars Arfai, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Arfai graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arfai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiumars Arfai MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiumars Arfai practice?
- Dr. Kiumars Arfai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiumars Arfai practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Pain Management Doctors.