A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiumars Bakshandeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiumars Bakshandeh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiumars Bakshandeh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakshandeh graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bakshandeh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiumars Bakshandeh MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kiumars Bakshandeh practice?
- Dr. Kiumars Bakshandeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kiumars Bakshandeh practices Urology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Beverly Hills Urologists.