A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiumars Samadani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiumars Samadani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samadani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Samadani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiumars K Samadani MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiumars K. Samadani practice?
- Dr. Kiumars Samadani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiumars Samadani practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors.