A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Klaus See-Tho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Klaus See-Tho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. See-Tho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. See-Tho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Klaus See-Tho, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. See-Tho graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. See-Tho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Klaus See-Tho MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Klaus See-Tho practice?
- Dr. Klaus See-Tho has 1 office location.
Dr. Klaus See-Tho practices Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Surgeons.