Dermatologists
715 Superior Rd
Ste 120
Green Bay, WI 54311
920-406-9803
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Over priced  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

I was not informed of all the charges on the front end outside my co-pay for the office visit. They detailed what insurance would not cover at all so I did not think to ask in more detail as to what would be additional as my insurance paid 100% for specialist office visits. I had to different visits and the same PA saw me. But for the insurance filings I see the Dr. listed as one of the providers and I did not see her. Her rates were a lot higher than Dermatology Associates and Dr. Smullen in the Green Bay area for a general office visit and for a surgery classified removal of a mole. Both of which I have had done at other clinics for less. I advise you ask a lot of questions. When I called to question my bill I was switched to several people & finally told a gentleman would call me back. He never did. My first visit was also 30 minutes late.

|  I would never recommend this doctor.  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Zimmerman spent very little time with me, asked me exactly one question total within 4 visits, didn't listen to anything I had to say, and diagnosed me incorrectly. She continually steered me to expensive tests and treatments, and when I finally pointedly asked her which treatment was more expensive, she never followed up with me again. I had asked for allergy testing, she demanded biopsies that would leave permanent scarring. I demanded the allergy tests--she never ordered them. Guess what? I have an allergy that caused my problems. Maybe if she had spent more time listening to me, she would have known that. I will never go to her again and I will never recommend her. It was a waste of 4 months of my life, and $800 to learn nothing.