Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 22nd, 2014

Although the care from the Dr. was very good, the billing was a nightmare! I will never return to a clinic that charges $150 for collections when I just paid my bill in full. Ridiculous! I will stick with a hospital from now on for my dermatology needs.

I would never recommend this doctor. show details I would never recommend this doctor.
Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Zimmerman spent very little time with me, asked me exactly one question total within 4 visits, didn't listen to anything I had to say, and diagnosed me incorrectly. She continually steered me to expensive tests and treatments, and when I finally pointedly asked her which treatment was more expensive, she never followed up with me again. I had asked for allergy testing, she demanded biopsies that would leave permanent scarring. I demanded the allergy tests--she never ordered them. Guess what? I have an allergy that caused my problems. Maybe if she had spent more time listening to me, she would have known that. I will never go to her again and I will never recommend her. It was a waste of 4 months of my life, and $800 to learn nothing.