8 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Tarashansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Tarashansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstantin Tarashansky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Dr. Tarashansky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstantin Tarashansky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Konstantin Tarashansky practice?
- Dr. Konstantin Tarashansky has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Konstantin Tarashansky practices Otolaryngology near , .