A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kori Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kori Feldman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kori Feldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Integrative Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kori E Feldman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kori E. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Kori Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kori Feldman practices Family Medicine near La Grange, IL.
See La Grange Primary Care Doctors.