Learn more about Dr. Kori Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kori Feldman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kori Feldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kori E Feldman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kori E. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Kori Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kori Feldman practices Family Medicine near La Grange, IL.
See La Grange Primary Care Doctors.