Dr. Kori Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kori Feldman?

May 4th, 2017

Highly ambitious approach

FYI- she requires you to participate in her 6 - 12 month wellness program in order to be part of her practice. I was expected to pay over $5000 for 6 months. The program is very comprehensive- much more than I needed- but it did not help with my poor relationship with food, which runs deep. You will be seen primarily by her support path once program is over. Her focus is developing the wellness program.

June 6th, 2015

HORRIBLE

If your case is complicated, BEWARE. She says she can handle it and will take your money for sure but not spend one extra minute. I had an appointment scheduled 6 months and she cancelled it as it was the day before a holiday weekend (presumably to go on vacation) and could not reschedule me for 4 months. Outragious.

March 9th, 2015

I'm not sure what this question means.

Dr. Feldman is a very compassionate and understanding person. I feel very comfortable and always know that my health is first and foremost with Dr. Feldman.

January 23rd, 2015

Excellent Doctor, Dr. Kori really cares

Dr. Kori is a wonderful doctor. We are so happy to be in her care. So grateful to have found her. She takes care of our little girl so well.

August 8th, 2011

Dr. Feldman is a rare gem in the medical field. Fantastic doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Feldman's for over a year and she has also been my son's doctor since he was a few months old. She has an excellent bedside manner and you can tell that she is a doctor that actually cares about you and your well-being. She is very willing to work with vaccination schedules (I have my son on a delayed schedule). She has a great personality and I look forward to seeing her because I never feel rushed or pushed. She explains things and has made my life a lot better. All in all, she is a fantastic doctor and I would drive hundreds of miles to see her.

June 15th, 2011

Just completed my second visit with Dr Feldman and feel like she has the right mission statement for wellness and treating conditions,integrating conventional medicine with a holistic approach to healing with diet/exercise and supplements.I am glad I found her.

September 15th, 2017