A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korwyn Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Korwyn Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korwyn Williams, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korwyn Lyle Williams MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Korwyn L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Korwyn Williams has 6 office locations.
Dr. Korwyn Williams practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Neurologists.