A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korwyn Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Korwyn Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korwyn Williams, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Korwyn L. Williams practice?
Dr. Korwyn Williams practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.