A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koung Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koung Yaw Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Koung Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Koung Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Koung Chen practices Family Medicine near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Family Physicians.