A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kourosh Noormand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kourosh Noormand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kourosh Noormand, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noormand graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Noormand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kourosh Noormand MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kourosh Noormand practice?
- Dr. Kourosh Noormand has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kourosh Noormand practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.