A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kraig Solak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kraig Solak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solak
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Solak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Solak graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Solak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kraig Solak DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kraig Solak practice?
- Dr. Kraig Solak has 13 office locations.
Dr. Kraig Solak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Middlefield, OH.
See Chardon Orthopedic Surgeons.