A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kraig Solak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kraig Solak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Solak graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Solak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kraig Solak DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kraig Solak practice?
- Dr. Kraig Solak has 1 office location.
Dr. Kraig Solak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Orthopedic Surgeons.