Learn more about Dr. Kraig Solak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kraig Solak is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Solak graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Solak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kraig Solak DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kraig Solak practice?
- Dr. Kraig Solak has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kraig Solak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Chardon Orthopedic Surgeons.