A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Porter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Porter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris D Porter MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kris D. Porter practice?
- Dr. Kris Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kris Porter practices Internal Medicine near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Euless Internists.