A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishan Khurana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishan Khurana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishan Khurana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khurana graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khurana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishan Singh Khurana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishan S. Khurana practice?
- Dr. Krishan Khurana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krishan Khurana practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.