A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishan Khurana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishan Khurana is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishan Khurana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khurana graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khurana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khurana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishan S. Khurana practice?
Dr. Krishan Khurana practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.