A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Divadeenam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Divadeenam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Divadeenam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Divadeenam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Divadeenam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Divadeenam graduated from Albany Med Coll, Albany NY 12208.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Manoj Divadeenam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Krishna M. Divadeenam practice?
- Dr. Krishna Divadeenam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Divadeenam practices Psychiatry near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Mission, KS.
See Lees Summit Psychiatrists.