A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Jhaveri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Jhaveri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Parkway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna K Jhaveri MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna K. Jhaveri practice?
- Dr. Krishna Jhaveri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Jhaveri practices Urology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Urologists.