A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Jhaveri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jhaveri
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jhaveri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Jhaveri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Parkway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna K Jhaveri MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna K. Jhaveri practice?
- Dr. Krishna Jhaveri has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishna Jhaveri practices Urology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Urologists.