A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Jhaveri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jhaveri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishna K. Jhaveri practice?
Dr. Krishna Jhaveri practices Urology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and New York, NY.
See Elmhurst Urologists.