A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Carmichael is Good. Dr. Carmichael has been reviewed by 28 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Carmichael, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmichael graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carmichael has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laredo Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carmichael accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Carmichael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen R. Carmichael practice?
Dr. Kristen Carmichael practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christiana Carmichael, Dr. Christin Carmichael, Dr. Christel Carmichael, Dr. Christi Carmichael, Dr. Kia Carmichael, Dr. Christa Carmichael, Dr. Kirsten Carmichael, Dr. Christie Carmichael