A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Hartley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartley
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hartley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Hartley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hartley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Leigh Hartley MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kristen L. Hartley practice?
- Dr. Kristen Hartley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Hartley practices Ophthalmology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA.
See Plantation Ophthalmologists.