A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Innes is Good. Dr. Innes has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Innes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Innes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Innes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Innes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Innes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen N. Innes practice?
Dr. Kristen Innes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christiana Innes, Dr. Christin Innes, Dr. Christel Innes, Dr. Christi Innes, Dr. Kia Innes, Dr. Christa Innes, Dr. Kirsten Innes, Dr. Christie Innes