A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Innes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Innes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Innes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Innes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Innes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Nelson Innes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristen N. Innes practice?
- Dr. Kristen Innes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Innes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.