Obstetricians & Gynecologists

3880 Parkwood Blvd
Ste 403
Frisco, TX 75034
972-276-1751
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Excellent..but....  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Innes first as my gyne and then my OB with my first pregnancy. I have always felt comfortable with Dr. Innes. As other reviewers said, she is no fuss & frills. I do agree about the long waits to see her but I feel that she is worth the wait. When I was pregnant with my first child, she was very patient with all my questions and didn't mind when I called her at 3am once because of a false alarm. On the other hand, I really am dissappointed with her staff; mainly her nurse. Every time I've had an issue, she will treat me like I am a crazy, psycho hypochondriac. This is my health I am talking about here and I take it seriously. The nurse on the other hand, makes you feel like you're making symptoms up and wasting her time. I much preferred the old nurse, Jessica. I am thinking of looking for a new gynecologist just because of that.

|  Very caring  |  show details
by Carolyn on Apr 30th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Innes for 3 years, and truly appreciate her depth of knowledge and how she puts me at ease. She will explain and discuss, and if I am opposed to a treatment, will give me the plus and minus to be a partner with me -- not the regular 'I'm the doctor' attitude. I've never felt rushed with Dr Innes, though she is very straight forward, nothing fussy or frilly, but sincere. Her nurse is also great!

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2012

I used Dr Innes for my pregnancy and was very disappointed. She has horrible bedside manners and doesn't really seem to care about her patients. My pregancy ended up in a needless c-section. It was the worst experience of my life. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

|  Expect Long Waits for Appts. and to be RUSHED  |  show details
by Frisco, TX on Nov 13th, 2009

I agree with several other reviews on this site regarding Dr. Innes lack of time spent with her patients. I have only been to her twice since becoming pregnant and have waited over an hour each time to see her. When I do see her she is very short and quick to get me in and out of their!

Oct 20th, 2009

Dr. Innes always seems rushed during appointments. I feel like the quality time is not there and sometimes feel like I am inconveniencing her. It is so important to feel like you are the only one there at the time even though there are other patients. She seems really nice, but I may be changing doctors.

|  GREAT!  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2009

Dr. Innes is a great doctor. She is very caring and makes you feel like you can talk to her about anything. She has never made me feel rushed. She takes the time to talk to you and explain everything. I ended up with her as my physician (she was on call) with a surgical complication from another doctor - that she is NOT affiliated with. She took care of me like I had been her patient for years. I trust her so much I have referred my daughter to go see her.

Apr 7th, 2009

She is always so rushed during appointments, I feel like I'm inconveniencing her when I have a question. She seems like a nice person but I'm really thinking about changing doctors.

Feb 13th, 2009

Very good bedside manner. Easy to talk to and you can tell she is actively listening.

|  Excellent OBGYN!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2008

Dr.Innes is very easy to talk to, very professional, & makes you feel comfortable.Always explains everything, so you understand what is going on. Up to date office... Can not say enough good things about her. All around wonderful provider!!