A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi McIntyre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. McIntyre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi McIntyre MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristi McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Kristi McIntyre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristi McIntyre practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.