A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi McIntyre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi McIntyre MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristi McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Kristi McIntyre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristi McIntyre practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.