A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi McIntyre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIntyre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi McIntyre MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristi McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Kristi McIntyre has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristi McIntyre practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.