Learn more about Dr. Kristi McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi McIntyre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIntyre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi McIntyre MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristi McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Kristi McIntyre has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristi McIntyre practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.