A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Cam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Cam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cam graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Cam MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Cam practice?
- Dr. Kristin Cam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Cam practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Falls Church, VA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.