A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Lueck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Lueck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Lueck, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lueck graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lueck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Louise Lueck MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Lueck practice?
- Dr. Kristin Lueck has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Lueck practices Neurology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists.