A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Wilson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Marie Wilson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Kristina Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Wilson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.