A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Percy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Percy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Percy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Percy graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Percy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Percy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine Percy practice?
- Dr. Kristine Percy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Percy practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Peoria, IL.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.