A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Kahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahle graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kahle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher T Kahle MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher T. Kahle practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Kahle has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristopher Kahle practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.