A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Kahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahle
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahle graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kahle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher T Kahle MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher T. Kahle practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Kahle has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristopher Kahle practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.