A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumara Rama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumara Rama, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rama graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rama has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumara Rama MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kumara Rama practice?
- Dr. Kumara Rama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kumara Rama practices Vascular Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.