A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumara Rama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumara Rama, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rama graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rama has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 25 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumara Rama practice?
Dr. Kumara Rama practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.