A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumaraswamy Sivakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumaraswamy Sivakumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumaraswamy Sivakumar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivakumar graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Sivakumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumaraswamy Sivakumar MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kumaraswamy Sivakumar practice?
- Dr. Kumaraswamy Sivakumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kumaraswamy Sivakumar practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.