A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahluwalia graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahluwalia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahluwalia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia practice?
Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia practices Pediatrics near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Pediatricians.