A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahluwalia graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahluwalia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia practice?
- Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumkum Ahluwalia practices Pediatrics near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Pediatricians.