A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumudha Ramasubbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumudha Ramasubbu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramasubbu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ramasubbu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumudha Ramasubbu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramasubbu graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramasubbu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumudha Ramasubbu MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kumudha Ramasubbu practice?
- Dr. Kumudha Ramasubbu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumudha Ramasubbu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.